When you hear the word “co-op,” think of a farmer’s market on a perfect summer’s day–one woman with a stand of home-grown heirloom tomatoes cut from her own vines, another woman with a table full of honey she’s collected from her own beehives, and another woman with zucchini and bags of green beans that she went out and pulled just that morning from her own garden. Each woman has something good and rich to offer to the others. That’s what we think of when we hear the word “women’s ministry” at our church. Each woman brings what she has and offers it in ministry to the other women. In the co-op, every woman matters, every woman puts in the work, and every woman offers who she is in service to the others.
OUR GOAL? BE KNOWN
“Spiritual friendship is eagerly helping one another know, serve, love, and resemble God in deeper and deeper ways.” -Timothy Keller
In Women’s Co-op:
- We find joy in being with one another.
- We strive to form deep, long-lasting relationships that can weather the worst of storms.
- We foster an environment where we, as sinful women dependent on Jesus, feel safe to share our weaknesses with one another.
- We live by God’s kingdom values and hold each other accountable to Christ’s high standards.
If you have decided to call Easthaven your home and you’re eager to connect with women through a variety of activities, enter your email address below. We will send you an invitation to join Group Valet, which is a website that shows all Women’s Co-op activities and allows you to sign up to participate.
SEND ME AN INVITATION TO GROUP VALET:
Would you like to…
- Host an activity that helps women connect? (Must be a member.)
- Mentor a younger woman in the faith? (Must be a member.)
- Be mentored in the faith by a more mature woman?